Rss Feed
  1. INI gets let loose!

    Friday 20 November 2009

    I forgot to mention that I'm being featured at the moment in the latest edition of the Patients For A Moment blog carnival.

    It's being hosted by the fabulous Jenni Prokopy, who is the founder of the amazing site Chronic Babe (Ladies, if you're not already a member, join the forum and tell them I sent you!) and a generally fabulous person!

    You can find the blog carnival here. I highly recommend going and having a read of some of these posts. There are lots of great ones there by some amazing patient bloggers.

    Oh, and I get called inspirational there too. How about that? That's a first!

    Tomorrow is dance practice again. My feet seem to have made something of a recovery since last Saturday. Let's hope this keeps up!

    Happy Friday xx



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment