Rss Feed
  1. Where does it all go?

    Tuesday 25 May 2010

    You may have been sensing a theme over the last few days, but I am losing things. A lot. So here's an update, since I have no real time to blog tonight.

    Frio Pouch - Still missing

    Insulin - Was embarrassingly forgotten today. As with my meter, Andrew had to go and fetch it.

    Lost? Well, I have finally seen the end of it (thank you Mum!). Verdict? Sadly disappointed with it at the moment. Need to mull it over some more.

    My marbles? Not been seen in quite some time.



  2. 3 comments:

    1. jeffrey said...

      Your marbles are beautiful. This means you have a beautiful mind. Soon order will be as beautiful.

      Cheers

    2. George said...

      Forget the marbles, I purposely lose them daily. MAkes like more fun!

    3. Anonymous said...

      I hope you get your marbles back soon. I agree on LOST - it wasn't everything I wanted, but it wasn't too bad either.

    Post a Comment